Lane Medical Library’s building is CLOSED. All library books will be automatically renewed until September 30, and any overdue fines accrued during the closure period will be waived. We will continue to offer virtual workshops, consultations, Live Chat, AskUs, and, of course, 24/7 access to our knowledge resources on the Lane Website.
From 8 am – 6 pm on weekdays and 12 pm – 6 pm on weekends, we are available online for you:
- Help with access and research questions via AskUs and Live Chat
- Library classes are still occurring via Zoom
- Liaison librarians are also available for consultations and assistance via Zoom
- You can continue to request journal articles through Document Delivery
- For problems with e-resources, contact EJProblem@lists.stanford.edu
- To renew library items, contact us through AskUs and Live Chat
This page will be updated to reflect the latest information. We apologize for the inconvenience during the COVID-19 pandemic. Thank you in advance for your understanding of our efforts to keep the safety of our community first in our decisions.