AccessDermatologyDxRx is an online medical resource with thousands of images and trusted, current information on the full scope of dermatologic conditions.
- Over 20 core titles including:
- All books are fully searchable
Skin of Color Content
Access resources to help diagnose skin conditions on a broad range of skin colors, including:
- Taylor and Kelly’s Dermatology for Skin of Color, 2e (includes content on the impact of traditional cultures on healthcare practices)
- Cosmetic Dermatology for Skin of Color
- Dermatologic Surgery (includes content on ethnic and gender considerations in the use of facial fillers)
Study Materials: Review Questions, Cases, and Quick Reference
- Fitzpatrick’s flashcard images for quick reference and to facilitate diagnosis in the clinical setting.
- Extensive Q&A for self-assessment to help residents, clerks, and physicians. You can generate random and custom quizzes, and the results can be emailed.
- Cases generated from LANGE Clinical Dermatology for challenging cases that are commonly seen in primary care
Multimedia Library & Image Gallery
Procedural and conceptual videos on topics including:
The image gallery includes thousands of images and artwork to facilitate diagnoses and instruction
AccessDermatologyDxRx also includes an integrated drug database with pricing information and patient education resources including customizable handouts.
Need help? Contact Us or reach out to your liaison librarian. You can also sign up to attend an upcoming webinar or view an archived webinar for more guidance on using AccessDermatologyDxRx.