AccessDermatologyDxRx is an online medical resource with thousands of images and trusted, current information on the full scope of dermatologic conditions.
- Over 20 core titles including:
- All books are fully searchable
Skin of Color Content
Access resources to help diagnose skin conditions on a broad range of skin colors, including:
- Taylor and Kelly’s Dermatology for Skin of Color, 2e (includes content on the impact of traditional cultures on healthcare practices)
- Cosmetic Dermatology for Skin of Color
- Dermatologic Surgery (includes content on ethnic and gender considerations in the use of facial fillers)
Study Materials: Review Questions, Cases, and Quick Reference
- Fitzpatrick’s flashcard images for quick reference and to facilitate diagnosis in the clinical setting.
- Extensive Q&A for self-assessment to help residents, clerks, and physicians. You can generate random and custom quizzes, and the results can be emailed.
- Cases generated from LANGE Clinical Dermatology for challenging cases that are commonly seen in primary care