SHC antibiotic guidelines now available through Sanford Guide
Sanford Guide with Stewardship Assist
Lane Library recently upgraded its Sanford Guide Web Edition subscription to include Stewardship Assist, an antimicrobial stewardship app. SHC antibiotic guidelines are now integrated with information on antimicrobial therapy, HIV/AIDS therapy, and hepatitis therapy into a single searchable website and mobile device app. With interactive calculators, algorithms, and tables, Sanford Guide can inform and support the clinical decision-making process and promote the optimal use of antibiotics.
Convenient access to the SHC antibiotic guidelines empowers SHC users to support the mission of the Stanford Antimicrobial Safety & Sustainability Program to improve patient outcomes and safety and promote the optimal use and sustainability of antimicrobials.
See Sanford Guide with SHC Guidelines in Action!
Register to Get Started
Register for an account to access the guidelines on your mobile device
- Enter your Stanford-affiliated email address and click the “Start Registration” button.
- An email will be sent to your inbox. Click the link in the email to continue registration.
- Enter your name and create a password (minimum 8 characters) and click “Submit”.
- Download the Sanford Guide mobile application from your device’s app store (iPhone, iPad, Windows 10, and Android devices are supported).
- Use the login credentials you created to log into the app.
You can also access Sanford Guide and SHC’s Antibiotic Guidelines on your browser