We are excited to announce that our library building reopens on August 2, 2021. Library access is only available for the Stanford community at this time and a Stanford University or hospital ID is required for entry.
Lane Library is Open!
See our hours webpage for the most current open hours.
Visiting Lane Library
- You must show an active Stanford University or hospital ID to enter the library.
- Visitors with Stanford Courtesy Cards, including School of Medicine alumni, are permitted with an active badge, issued by Stanford University.
- Members of the public are not permitted at this time.
- Face coverings are no longer required but are strongly recommended, regardless of vaccination status. Extra masks are available at the Information Desk.
- Cleaning supplies will be available throughout the library.
Please contact us with any questions. We look forward to seeing you!