Can’t tell which drug caused an adverse reaction in your patient? Litt’s D.E.R.M. (Drug Eruption & Reaction Database) is a powerful clinical and teaching tool that can help you make treatment decisions in the presence of a drug reaction.
Powerful Tool for Investigating Adverse Drug Reactions
- Determine which drug in a patient’s regimen is causing a reaction
- Learn which drugs in the same class may be a safer option when the patient is allergic to one drug
- Create a graph comparing the adverse drug reactions to determine the best treatment option
- Investigate adverse drug reactions of all types (dermatologic, cardiovascular, central nervous system, respiratory, gastrointestinal, etc.).
- Links to PubMed references provide additional resources.
- Use it for clinical decision making and as a teaching tool.
- Covers 1,743 drugs and over 68,000 documented drug reactions.
- Access through Lane here.