March is National Nutrition Month! Lane is highlighting Natural Medicines Database, CAB Abstracts and Global Health as its March “Resources of the Month.”
Go beyond PubMed for Research on Nutrition and Food Science!
Natural Medicines Database
- Unbiased, evidence based database
- Look up interactions between supplements, prescription, and over-the-counter medications
- Clinically relevant and evidence backed dosing information for specific conditions
- Evidence based data on efficacy and safety
- Patient education handouts in multiple languages to share with your patients
- Try Natural Medicines here.
CAB Abstracts and Global Health
- Excellent coverage of research literature in nutrition, food science, and public health
- CAB Abstracts – bibliographic database covering over 8,000 journals, books and conference proceedings. It includes all aspects of applied life sciences research
- Global Health – international database covering over 7,300 journals, reports, and conferences, particularly strong in public health policy
- These databases allow searchers to sort search results showing the most-cited articles first (click Times Cited after running a search)
- Part of Web of Science which provides an amazing array of databases. Click Select a Database to see the complete listing