Lane Library now has a subscription to AccessAnesthesiology, an online medical resource covering the entire spectrum of anesthesiology from the basics to specialty-specific content.
AccessAnesthesiology Now Available
You can learn more about AccessAnesthesiology’s features in the video overview:
Access top anesthesia textbooks covering all areas of inpatient and outpatient anesthesiology practice, including:
- Morgan & Mikhail’s Clinical Anesthesiology
- Principles of Critical Care
- Hadzic’s Peripheral Nerve Blocks, 3rd edition
- Ellinas’ Clinical Pediatric Anesthesiology
- Clinical Physiology in Anesthetic Practice
All books are fully searchable
Use the Study Tools to prepare for in-service exams and boards, and recertification or specialty exams such as TEE and Pain Medicine. Self-Assessment tools include:
- 200 TEE practice questions
- 1,000+ practice questions for both Pain Medicine and Critical Care board
- 45+ Interactive Cases for the Oral Boards
- 4-week anesthesiology clerkship curriculum
Quick Reference materials provide easy access to the Anesthesia Guide, practice guidelines, and FDA MedWatch. Use these tools to provide rapid patient safety support. Concise tables and algorithms summarize the latest protocols to distill essential information for easy access.
Explore Case-based learning tools, including:
- Morgan & Mikhail’s Clinical Anesthesiology Cases
- Interactive Cases for the Oral Boards
- Medically Challenging Cases
- Virtual Cases created & discussed by expert
Looking for other specialties?
Lane Library has subscriptions to multiple McGraw Hill Medical online resource platforms, including: