Mental Health Month: Stress & Coping during COVID-19
May is Mental Health Month. Lane Medical Library is here to support your wellbeing and stress management during these challenging times.
Here are some books that might help:
- Physician well-being: cases and solutions
- Medical student well-being: an essential guide
- Combating physician burnout: a guide for psychiatrists.
- ExecutiveHealth.com’s leading under pressure: strategies to avoid burnout, increase energy, and improve your well-being
- Cultivating teacher renewal: guarding against stress and burnout
- The resilient physician: a pocket guide to stress management
- Essentials of managing stress