Lane Medical Library’s building will be CLOSED starting March 17, 2020. We will continue to offer virtual workshops, consultations, Live Chat, AskUs, and, of course, 24/7 access to our knowledge resources on the Lane Website.
Our building is CLOSED, our services are OPEN
From 8 am – 6 pm on weekdays and 12 pm – 6 pm on weekends, we are available online for you:
- Help with access and research questions via AskUs and Live Chat
- Library classes are still occurring via Zoom
- Liaison librarians are also available for consultations and assistance via Zoom
- You can continue to request journal articles through Document Delivery
- For problems with e-resources, contact EJProblem@lists.stanford.edu
- To renew library items, contact us through AskUs and Live Chat
This page will be updated to reflect the latest information. We apologize for the inconvenience during the COVID-19 pandemic. Thank you in advance for your understanding of our efforts to keep the safety of our community first in our decisions.