Lane Library now provides access to the McGraw Hill First Aid Test Prep E-book Collection. This e-book collection contains over 40 books to support review for clerkships and test preparation for basic science exams, clerkship exams, and board exams.
First Aid Test Prep E-book Collection Now Available
The e-books in this collection contain helpful mnemonics, integrated cases, summary boxes with high-yield information, and tips on how to be successful in the clerkship setting.
Access the ebooks from your laptop or mobile device while on-campus or off-campus to support learning and test preparation from any location. Register for an individual account to save searches, set up alerts, and bookmark titles.
If you’re a medical student, check out these books to help with your clerkship:
- First Aid for the Medicine Clerkship, 4th edition
- First Aid for the Obstetrics and Gynecology Clerkship, 4th edition
- First Aid for the Pediatrics Clerkship, 4th edition
- First Aid for the Psychiatry Clerkship, 6th edition
- First Aid for the Surgery Clerkship, 3rd edition