Stop by Lane Library from November 29 to December 5 to participate in our annual user poll. This year, our user poll takes place while we have extended library hours to support you during the last week of classes and exam week. See the full schedule of extended hours on our website.
User Poll during Extended Hours
During the week, we will be asking three simple questions as you enter the library:
- What’s your affiliation?
- School of Medicine (SoM)
- Stanford Health Care (SHC)
- Stanford University (non-Medical)
- Stanford Children’s Health (SCH)
- What’s your status?
- Post Doc / Fellow
- Medical Student
- Visiting Scholar
- SoM Grad Student
- Non-SoM Grad Student
- PA Student
- What brings you to the library?
- Study/research alone
- Tech Bar
- Use computer
- Browse/Check out print item(s)
- Meet with study/research partner(s)
- Use printer / scanner
- Use EPIC
- Access/Privileges question(s)
- Lunch in courtyard
- Reference question(s)
We gather this data for the Liaison Committee on Medical Education (LCME) accreditation and space planning purposes. Thank you for your time and assistance gathering this important information!