Lane features Journal of Visual Experiments (JoVE) as its Resource of the Month in August.
First Peer Reviewed Scientific Video Journal – JoVE
- The first peer reviewed scientific video journal.
- Publishes high quality video demonstrations and detailed text protocols to facilitate scientific reproducibility and productivity.
- Published articles include demonstrations of novel techniques, new uses of existing techniques, and thorough description of gold standard protocols in the physical life sciences.
- Educators and students can also make use of the JoVE Science Education Library to teach and learn key concepts and techniques related to Biology, Chemistry, Psychology, and other fields.
- Check out the articles published by Stanford School of Medicine authors.