With the BrowZine interface for web and mobile devices, you can browse, read, and keep track of your favorite academic journals. The website offers a simple, intuitive interface which makes searching and browsing journals easy by title, subject, or ISSN.
1. If prompted, select Stanford University as your institution.
2. You’ll be prompted to enter your SUNet ID. Once logged in, your home screen should look like this.
3. You can create an account to customize your Browzine experience.
4. Once you log in, you will see your email in the upper right hand corner.
5. You can now set your Bookshelves with journals organized by subject, title, whatever you desire.
6. When you find a journal you want to include on your shelf, you add it from the journal record.
7. You can also add individual articles to a file collection.
8. For some titles, the University has access to back-files and previous issues of a given journal.
9. When browsing journals within a subject, you can sort them by alphabetical title or journal rank. Journal rank is provided by SCIMago Journal Rank (SJR).
10. Save/send citations to your preferred citation manager.