Use UpToDate MobileComplete
- Good Wi-Fi access is required for initial UpToDate MobileComplete download and full content updates
- Supported devices: iPhone (iOS7+), iPad (iOS7+), Android 4.0, Windows Phone 8, and Windows 8 tablets
- UpToDate’s FAQ for Mobile
Existing UpToDate Users
- Log into the app on a mobile device with existing UpToDate account.
- If already Logged In, tap your name at the top to Log Out, then Log back In.
Note: The absence of the ‘Offline Content’ option can appear when users are offline.
New Users (no UpToDate account)
- On the Stanford network, Go to UpToDate, click “Register.”
- Download the app, sign in with a good WiFi connection, and download content.
- Click Offline Content on the home screen in the UptoDate mobile app.
MobileComplete Enabled for Stanford
- Tap “Offline Content Set up.”
- No Offline Content is “On” by default.
- Initial download of Topics and Graphics is complete.
- The content will update automatically while connected to WiFi. It takes ~ 8min, but could take longer depending on your network.