Lane gratefully received Your Secret Mind: Getting to Know and Living with Your Unconscious as a gift of the author, Hans Steiner, Professor Emeritus of Psychiatry and Human Development director, program in Psychiatry and the Law at Stanford University School of Medicine.
Your Secret Mind: Getting to Know and Living with Your Unconscious
- Help the reader get to know their unconscious mind through a series of exercises.
- Results will serve all curious readers well, especially psychotherapists, writers, artists, actors and others working in the world of creativity.
- Humans have a complex unconscious mind, containing vital information about who we are, who we were and where we are going.
- Introduces five well-established methods of gaining useful access to our unconscious mind.
- The authors have taught the theory, science, and practice discussed in this book for over fifteen years at Stanford University to people of all ages, backgrounds, and interests.
-From publisher’s summary