Lane gratefully received Genomic and Precision Medicine (Third Edition) as a gift from the editor, Sean P. David, MD., Associate professor of medicine, Stanford University School of Medicine.
Genomic and Precision Medicine: Primary Care
- State-of-the-art tools, technologies and policy issues
- The implications of risk, family history, personal genomics and pharmacogenomics
- Succinct commentary and key learning points for providers with their local needs
- Includes a current overview on major opportunities for genomic and personalized medicine in practice
- Highlights case studies that illustrate the practical use of genomics in the management in patients
— From Publisher’s summary