New Electronic Resource – VisualDX
Stanford has licensed access to VisualDx, a diagnostic decision support tool, augmenting sound clinical judgement. It employs visual pattern-recognition to assist in expanding the differential diagnosis.
VisualDx operates on a web browser, Apple mobile device or Android.
To obtain the mobile app:
- Make sure you use a laptop or desktop computer connected to the Stanford network to create your account.
- Open a browser, go to https://login.laneproxy.stanford.edu/login?url=http://www.visualdx.com/visualdx
- Click on the button near the bottom center “Get the Mobile App.”
- Click on the link on the right “Create a personal VisualDx account” and fill in the form.
- Search for VisualDx in the App Store or Google Play and download.
- Enter the user name and password you created for your account.
Problem creating a VisualDx account? Contact us.