Tech Tip Tuesday: 5 Facts About Lane’s My Bookmarks
Did you know that Lane Medical Library has its own bookmarking tool?
Here are 5 facts about this great but little-known tool:
- You can start using Lane’s bookmarking tool by logging in to Lane’s homepage.
- You can bookmark any of the links on our page, including search results.
- You can drag the “Lane Library Bookmark” button on this page to your browser’s bookmarks or toolbar and bookmark any site on the web in your Lane bookmarks.
- Your bookmarks are conveniently located wherever you are. Just log in to Lane’s homepage and click on the My Bookmarks link.
- You can customize the titles of your bookmarks by clicking the box next to the article and clicking the “edit” button.