Winter Closure Details
Our Holiday calendar is now available.
Insert link to google calendar here
We will respond when we resume our full services on Jan 3,
Limited DocXpress Services
Dec 21 – Dec 26; Dec 31 – Jan 2
- Urgent Patient Care Only
Dec 27 – Dec 30
- Limited DocXpress services
- All DocXpress Services resume
Submit requests as usual. Please expect delays in receiving
your articles, as many of our lenders will be closed.
- Lending to Non-Stanford Libraries
- No books and journals requests from
offsite and other campus libraries
- Special Collections and Archives
- In-depth reference
IRT Support for Winter Closure
During Winter Closure all services are expected to be
- A limited number of IRT staff will be available as of 5pm,
Wed, December 20, 2016 through Sunday, January 3, 2017.
- During Winter Closure all services are expected to be
operational, though there may be brief/intermittent periods of
network instability while maintenance is being performed.
- To report an outage, problem, computer break-in or system
a Help Request to IRT or call 650-725-8000.
- To report a lost or stolen computer or mobile device,
please notify the Stanford University Privacy Office as soon as
possible at firstname.lastname@example.org
University IT Support for Winter Closure
- IT Service Desk (aka Help Desk) will be open, but with
fewer staff and reduced hours. Help Desk staff will be available
between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. on all non-holidays.
- Requests submitted through HelpSU
will be monitored. Responses will be handled as quickly as
possible, but you may experience longer-than-normal response times
until we return to full staffing levels on January 4, 2016.